Tuesday 17 April 2012

Savvy DT reveal - Echo Park

Afternoon to all.

Some Scrapbook Savvy goodness to share with you today.
Sar sent the awesome collection from Echo Park Paper - Note to self and I am having a absolute ball creating layouts from it.

So far I have put 4 pages together, but there is still so much left in this collection kit, I know there will be more pages to come.

Just like Pa

Photobucket

Failed Experiment

Based on the April 1st Sketch over at Stuck?!

Photobucket

Thank you Mrs Jones

Photobucket

Crazy about you

Based on a sketch by My Creative Sketches

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting my blog

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Stunning pages, Kerryn!! Just got this range myself, so now I can't wait to play!!!

Karen said...

It is a fabulous range!
Love your layouts and I can't believe how much Harry has grown up. I really must pop in more often!