Sunday 23 September 2012

Scrapbook Savvy September DT Share

Good morning scrappers, hope you are enjoying your Sunday morning.

I did start this post yesterday, but somehow clicked in the wrong spot and lost the lot, so I gave up.

The new day brings another attempt, hopefully I will be a little more successful.

*Warning - Long post ahead* :)

The following pages were created last weekend at the best ever Savvy Delights Retreat. I had such an amazing time with people I adore. A huge thank you to Sarah Ward for once again being chauffeur and letting me stay with her gorgeous family for 2 nights. It is always very much appreciated, you are such a beautiful sole xxx Thanks also to her husband Dan for putting up with me, you are a saint!

While away, Sarah provided me with 2 stunning packages of products, filled to the brim with papers and embellishments.
Both gorgeous and both very different.

First package cracked open was the now sold out We're Savvy Kit.
It was bursting with gorgeous papers and embellishments from Bella Blvd, MME and Simple Stories. Also included were some yummy co-ordinating Washi Tapes and Twines.
Now I should also point out with all of the Bella Blvd products in the kits released this month at the retreat, it gives you plenty of products to enter my Manufacturer Challenge over on the Scrapbook Savvy forum that finishes up midnight 30th September. Hope to see a few entries :)

Cute Little Lion

This is my gorgeous niece from Brisbane who is just an absolute joy to be around.
Harrison just adores her. The colours in the photo were perfect for the kit.

Photobucket

Can you see me

These are photos snapped of Harrison at our recent Royal Show, oh how he loves anything Army.
Once again the photos matched well with the papers, love it when that happens.

 Photobucket

Searching for some bright colours to keep me awake on the first night, I decided to start on parcel number two. One of my favourite companies Jillibean Soup and their beautiful collection, Grandma's Lima Bean Soup. I love the different patterns they use for their papers, such a great variety and they all come together so beautifully.

Happy Snaps

These photos were taken on Mother's Day this year by my wonderful partner. We are definitely making more of an effort to get special snaps on both Mother's and Father's day. So glad I had decided to print them in B&W as the bright colours of this collection really do help them to stand out.

Photobucket

Cousins

Love this photo of the younger cousins from our recent trip to Brisbane, even if Miss Rosie is doing her best impression of a cat's bum!! Can you tell which ones are sisters LOL! Harrison misses them terribly and can not wait to head back up there.

I spy a Lil' Somethin' flower there put to good use too.

Photobucket

Well if you have survived until the end I thank you for your patience and for dropping in to the blog.
Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Retreats are always fun, especially if you are meeting up with old friends. I've been to the same one for the last four years and it's always lovely to have the once a year catch up :).

Love the pages you've created. The first one is my favourite. The photo is just so sweet and cute.

Karen said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time at the retreat! Your pages are fabulous. I can hardly wait for the one I am attending in November!!
I can't believe how big Harrison is getting...they grow up so quickly! x