Monday 3 September 2012

Sharing my week over at WOW

So far I have featured 2 pages over on the WOW Blog, lots of chipboard goodness to inspire you all.
Hope you can drop in for a visit.


A wedding page to start the week, my Nephew's wedding.

The chipboard Vintage Horse Drawn Carriage (WOW1591) was the perfect starting point. I love that it is the back of the carriage. I have coloured the chipboard using both ink and pens.
It has some doodling using a metallic gold pen and then I have finished off with some glossy accents.
The background effect on the cardstock has been created using the 12x12 AltaMATZ Pattern 1 (ALTO010) and some Mr Hueys White Colour Mist.

 Photobucket

Such a {perfect}day

Photobucket

Next page shows off my gorgeous boy.The photos were taken on a camping trip last October a

I have used a number of WOW chipboard pieces in different ways, but think they all work well together.


I have used Chrystallina Kindy Glitz to higlight the 'I love you' part of the title. 'To the moon and back' has been inked using three shades of blue to graduate from light to dark, simple blending that has a fabulous impact.




Photobucket

Clock (WOW1512)

Inked using Pinecone Versa Ink

- Stars from the Rocket & Space Set (WOWC449) have been left bare.

Photobucket

I love you TO THE MOON AND BACK

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments: