Thursday 1 April 2010

April Challenges at Savvy

My 'All about me' challenge this month at Savvy is to scrap something new in your life. It can be about anything, new hobby, new routine, new outfit or even new furniture LOL!!
Every moment is worth scrapping.

I decided to document my new found love for Ballroom dancing.
We have been going to lessons for awhile now and have even started to go to dances. Along with my Sister Leanne and BIL Pat, we have so much fun, plenty of laughs and loads of exercise. New friends are the added bonus.
DH complains sometimes, but I can usually encourage him with my female charm.

Here is my page

I think we can dance

Photobucket

Pop over to Savvy to check out all of this month's DT challenges.
Anthea's sketch is gorgeous, Sara's colour combo is divine and our very own Miss Sar has taken over the kit challenge, this month's criteria is pretty cool.
They are all fantastic challenges, the samples are beautiful and will put you in the running for some Savvy Dollar to spend in-store.

You have until midnight April 30th to upload your pages to the correct gallery.
Hope you will come over and have a go.

No comments: