Friday 9 April 2010

SCRaPDANGo March kits and reveal

Being down under usually means I am a little behind the other DT girls with the reveals. But I still thoroughly enjoy creating with the kits once they arrive on my doorstep. Hopefully I am still able to inspire people with my projects.

This month's kit, as always, were both amazing.
I had the chance to play with the Spice Kit, but I could not resist the Sugar Kit either. That one will be here soon LOL!!

Spice Kit features Jillibean Soup - Old World Cabbage Stew

Photobucket

Sugar Kit features Pink Paislee - Bayberry Cottage

Photobucket

Here is what I have created:

Free as a bird

Photobucket

You can run

Photobucket

The perfect photo

Photobucket

In the jungle

Photobucket


We are also having a crop this weekend at SCRaPDANGo hope you can join us.

Photobucket

No comments: