Thursday 1 April 2010

Kraft It Up April Challenge

Well the month of March has flown by, but over at Kraft It Up it has been action packed with an awesome amount creativity on display.
Everyone did a fabulous job with the random alpha, so many unique layouts, the site was just oozing with talent!
Show us what you can do with this month's challenge,

To use a KRAFT base and a MONOCHROMATIC colour scheme, there is a catch though you CAN NOT use Brown.

I had heaps of fun digging through my enormous stash, once I had chosen my colour. Really should remember to attach leg rope to prevent falling in supplies LOL!!!

Here is my take on things,

Great Friends

Photobucket

Email your layouts to kraft.it.up@hotmail.com before 8pm April 30th to put yourself in the running for some fabulous prizes.

2 comments:

ann said...

Gorgeous bright LO.
Have a safe and happy Easter xxxx

Marcie said...

Looks great, love the orange!