Sunday 1 August 2010

August Already!!

I can't believe we are already in the 8th month of 2010, scary really.
I have lots to share today, but might have to do it in stages if I get interrupted.

Firstly we kicked off Scrapbook Savvy's Winter Cybercrop on Friday night. All of the challenge are fabulous and can be seen here
Plenty of time to still play along, you have until Midnight Thursday July 5th to pop your pages into the correct gallery.

I have put together five puzzle pieces in a wintery theme for my challenge. They can appear in any shape or form and in any number, as long as we can see them.

Here are the pieces,

Photobucket

I have to say, I had a heap of fun putting my page together.
Ya gotta love Glossy Accents!!

My umbrella is in these gorgeous photo of Harrison
Clouds
Puddles
Splashes/raindrops
Sun
were all cut paper

Singing in the rain

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Terri said...

You have such a good co-operative model! Fantastic cutwork as usual