Tuesday 10 August 2010

My secrets out!!

I have been sitting on this secret for the past 5 days and it has been tough!
But I can let it all out now as it was announced today here.

Did you see it?? How awesome is that!!

Does this give it away

Photobucket

I have been asked to join the team @ Bella Blvd for the next 4 months and I am just over the moon.
Poor DS thought I had seen the most gigantic spider on Thursday when I was checking my emails, I screamed so loud.

I can't wait to get started on my new journey and hope you will join me for the ride

6 comments:

Terri said...

AWESOME KERRYN!!!!
I am just soooo happy for you

ann said...

Fantastic News !!!!!!!!!

scrappin' girl said...

CONGRATS Kerryn!!!!! popped over and left you some luv'n!!!! GOOD ON YA GIRL!!!!!

Carly said...

I am so very excited for you!! You may not know, but you are SOOO my scrappy guru! Love you creations always and you soooo deserve this more than anything! <3

Trudi Harrison said...

WOW Kerryn that is wonderful news! Huge Congrats also for all your other recent achievements as well. So very deserved, you ROCK!

Hope you and yours are well.. it's been a while LOL!!

Sar said...

So happy for you but soooo not surprised!! Congrats hunny! xoxo