Friday 27 August 2010

Retreat Share

Well today is the first day I have seen sunshine since I arrived back in Adelaide.
It has been real polar bear weather the past few days. Spring can not arrive quick enough.

So I have been able to take some photos of my pages. I still need to journal on most of the layouts, but at least you can see I was creating stuff while I was away.

Relaxing in the sun

Photobucket

Mr Cranky Pants

Photobucket

This next page won the kit challenge No. 5 at the retreat and was rewarded with a beautiful Kaisercraft pack. Thanks to all the girls for voting, very humbling!

What a goose

Photobucket

Play all day

Photobucket

It hurts Mummy

Photobucket


Climber

Photobucket

And this gorgeous page was created by the lovely Kelley F from Savvy in our photo swap. Thanks Kelley, I love it!

Clean fun

Photobucket

I still have some pages to finish off with titles and photos, so there will be more to come.

1 comment:

Peta said...

it was sooo great to meet you :)))
and OMG I love your stuff - especially Climber - WOW - i didnt see that IRL....