Sunday 1 August 2010

Kraft It Up August Challenge

This month your KIU challenge is a COLOUR challenge...

You need to create a layout using Kraft and the following colours ~

GREEN
YELLOW
BLACK

There is no restriction on what colours must dominate nor the exact shade of each, we are leaving that up to you!

Hope you will pop over to the blog to check out the awesome work of the creative team. Plenty of inspiration!!

I have found a new love working with these colours and the BG Origin collection is so perfect for it. I have done quite a few layouts using Origin and Kraft.

Here is my take on this month's challenge

This is what Happy looks like!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Terri said...

When I saw the colour combo I thought eeewww.....but you gals have done a great job showing it off beautifully