Sunday 9 January 2011

I am gonna try.....

To complete the '52 Week' challenge this year.
Create a page for each week of this year, taking the highlights or lowlights of each week in our family life and putting the memories in a layout.
I'm gonna do 8.5x11 format, something completely different for me, but hopefully that will also inspire me to finish it.
Feel free to encourage, harass or slap me around if I get behind.

I have totally loved watching the progress of Sar's album throughout 2010 and admit to being envious when she had finished her album. It was absolutely awesome!! A year worth of memories captured, things that may otherwise have been missed or forgotten. There were a number of Savvy girls who took up the challenge and they all did amazing pages.

So I am commiting to this challenge for 2011!!

Week One: Mount Lofty

Photobucket

I have the title page started on the table and almost ready to start week two.
Fingers crossed I can keep up.

No comments: