Thursday, 27 January 2011

Sharing my space

Miss Donna showed her scrap place on her blog a week or so ago and asked us to post our scrap space too. I had forgotten I had taken some photos for Bella Blvd back in November, I had to clean it up then so I thought I would share those photos.
I don't scrap in my room yet cause the lightening is not the best and I don't have a chair, but it holds (hides) all of my stuff.
The photos are not fabulous as the room is long and skinny so I can't get back far enough to take better photos, but you can get the idea.
I will be stealing a few of Donnas ideas, like the shoe organiser for my punches and I would love to put a bookshelf type thing on top of the huge desk to store more things. All in good time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

donna said...

thanks for joining in honey! it does look neat and tidy.. not like mine at the moment lol

ann said...

Such a tidy neat room, and fantastic creative work comes from there.!!!!

Anne P said...

Now we can see why you make such devine pages.

Francine said...

love the colour scheme and it looks fantastic thanx for sharing!

scrappin' girl said...

Terrific scrappin' space Kerryn!!!!!