Saturday 2 February 2013

Final week of Summer Inspiration at WOW

I am still catching up with things this week after heading back to work.
With the public holiday and school starting for my son, I am really out of whack :)

We had a couple of things happening on the WOW blog over the weekend and on Monday, so I thought I should share that with you before I start my week of DT inspiration on the Blog.

Over the weekend Words Or Whatever and the team took part in the Scrapbooking Memories Aussie Blog Hop.
The DT girls had some pages to share with everyone and this is the page I created using two arrows from the Arrow Pack, covered with patterned paper.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boy plus dirt

Photobucket

Then on Monday, we featured our final week of summer shares.

I created a fun page of my son when he was much smaller playing outside.
I've used the Arched Window in MDF, small Brackets and a Mini Birdhouse


Photobucket

Photobucket


1 Big Adventure

Photobucket

Well that's all for now, but I hope you will join me on Sunday over at WOW or here on my blog, for a week of fun and chipboard inspiration.

See ya then :)

No comments: