Saturday 9 February 2013

Taking in the view - WOW


Wrapping up my week on the WOW blog. 
I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects and found some inspiring ideas to try.

The last two pages I have to share feature two quick and easy ways to jazz up some chipboard. They requiring very little time to do and make no mess. Perfect!

The first page is my son checking out the view from the Adelaide Showground ferris wheel. 
He gets really nervous when the ride first starts, I don't think he likes the going down part, but once we get to stop at the top and he can enjoy the fabulous view, he usually comes around.

Using some brackets from the WOW Bracket set I created a frame around the smaller photos to highlight them on the page. They were inked with pinecone ink first, but they didn't really stand out on the page that much. So I grabbed a small texture stamp and some Gold Brilliance Ink and lightly stamped each bracket. 
It looked fabulous!

Photobucket

Taking in the view

Photobucket

Page number two is about a funny incident that I captured while the boys were having a kick of the soccer ball outside. Taking a few snaps of the boys when I suddenly realised the ball was coming straight for me. 
Luckily there were no casualties.

I used Classic Alphabet in uppercase to put together my two part title. 
The first part has been covered with black ink and then decorated with red Liquid Pearls. 
Simple small dots added to each letter. 

Photobucket

Part two has been inked with Red Brilliance Ink, stamped with black ink and a checker plate texture stamp and then finished off with some Glossy Accents.

Photobucket

Goalie practice gone crazy

Photobucket

Thanks again for dropping in to my blog.

Remember to check out the WOW blog tomorrow when the February New Releases will be revealed.
I will have my new release project to share with you tomorrow night.
Cheers :)

1 comment:

Chloe said...

LOL - love the seccond page! I just love how many of your pages are precious everyday moments :-). Beautiful work!