Sunday 3 February 2013

Great balls of fire - WOW

I am hosting the week over on the WOW blog and today is my first post.

I've had this Flame Border WOW1115 sitting in my WOW stash since I started with the team.
I knew how I wanted to use it, but wasn't sure if I could pull it off.
After inking, stamping, kindy glitzing and a little embossing powder, I think I have gotten pretty close to what was in my head.

The background kraft cardstock has been misted with OA Sprinklers and the 12x12 Checkerplate AltaMATZ and then using a sheet of punchinella.and pinecone ink, I have randomly added some small circles to different spots on the page.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am really happy with how the page turned out :) even my son made a comment....COOL Mum!

Great balls of fire

Photobucket

Stay tuned to my blog, I will have more to share over the next few days.

1 comment:

Terri said...

The flames look fantastic!
Well done