Thursday 2 December 2010

Just cause

I meet with some friends at LSS a few weeks ago to scrap for a few un-interrupted hours. I am not very good scrapping away from home, so I took my unfinished retreat pages with me in the hope of getting them done. I was pretty successful with them and even managed to scrap a new page using October's We're Savvy kit and a sketch from Inspired Blueprints

Thankful

Photobucket

Are you sure this is the place
Using Pink Paislee - Queen Bee collection

Photobucket

Rustling up some fun
Using Paper Trunk - Gigi collection

Photobucket

Caught Ya
Using Jillibean Soup - Chicken Noodle collection

Photobucket

Picture Perfect
Using Jillibean Soup - Pasta Fagioli collection

Photobucket

2 comments:

donna said...

gorgeous work Kerryn! I scrap better at home too.. might have something to do with having your stash right there for you lol
miss you
Donna xxxxx

Carly said...

Beautiful as always! Love looking at all the pics of Harry- he's growing up so!