Thursday 2 December 2010

Scrapbook Savvy November cybercrop

Better late than never!

At Scrapbook Savvy we held our November CC last weekend. Loads of fun and fabulous challenges from all of the DT. I even managed to do Sara's challenge and Sar's blind challenge. You still have an hour to get the challenges done.

My challenge was to scrap a Christmas page using a song title or the lyrics for your title. Added criteria for your page, use stars, circles and glitter.

Making spirits bright
(Lyrics from Jingles Bells)
Using Kaisercraft - Be Merry collection

Photobucket

Sara's challenge was to scrap a Christmas page using non-christmas papers. I scrapped photos from our city pageant this year. Lots of colour so went for the gorgeous collection from WRMK.

This is magic

Photobucket

We did Sar's Blind challenge on Sunday night and had a blast!! Grabbed my old and trusty BG Wassills papers with are my all time favourite! Surprisingly mine looks fairly close to the real version Sar did.

Your christmas smile

Photobucket

Sorry Anthea, sitting on my fat butt is not going to get your challenge finished tonight. But I promise to share it when I am done.

1 comment:

Sar said...

OMG that double layout is AMAZING!!!!!