Thursday 30 December 2010

Just having fun

I haven't done a huge amount of scrapping over the past week or so, but I have managed to get a few pages done.
I am still loving scrapping with christmas papers ATM, as you can see and I have been able to squeeze one more layout from my Savvy DT kit.

With so many Christmas photos to scrap, I have been blog surfing for some double page inspiration to get me started. I didn't have too look far, I came across the fantastic sketch site Inspired Blueprints and their 2 double sketches for this month.
I've got one finished and hope to get the other one done tonight.

I can't share one of my pages yet, but I have also done my last Kraft It Up challenge sample. You will see it on the blog sometime Saturday.

I guess this will probably be my last post for 2010, sounds weird!
This year has just flown past so quickly, I hope 2011 will slow down a bit.
I am looking forward to the New Year and whatever it brings.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The big guy

Photobucket

Our jolly boy

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anthea said...

noice work Kerryn!!!