Thursday 2 December 2010

Savvy December ABC challenge

We are at the half way mark of our monthly ABC challenge at Scrapbook Savvy, hopefully you are all keeping up! I have a few challenges to catch up on, but I'm not doing too bad. Must remember to get a new album to put all of my ABC pages in.

This month the letters are N, O and P
Use one of the letters for your one word title and include the matching criteria on your page. Upload to the correct gallery by Midnight December 31st to be in the running for our random prize draw.

N - Numbers and Neddlework

O - Orange and Ovals

P - Paint and Pleats

My first page for the month is N for Naughty or Nice

Used a few cross stitches for my needlework and a couple of important numbers added to the top of the page. Features Kaisercraft - Be Merry

Photobucket

No comments: