Monday 6 December 2010

Playing with sketches

It has been a hot and sticky weekend
I really wanted to scrap the time away, but I didn't feel inspired enough to create pages from scratch. Which is very unlike me!
So I decided to surf the net, looking for some sketches that might give me the kick start I needed. I don't usually use sketches, but it seemed the easiest way for me to get started.

Overall I am pretty happy with the end result, I got to scrap and they don't look too bad LOL!! I managed to finish three pages in a few hours of scrapping on Saturday and Sunday night. Hopefully I can do some more today :)

All pages feature the gorgeous collection Echo Park Papers - Little Boy

Wendy's Dec sketch for Anna's Cupboard

Silly little boys

Photobucket

Next sketch from Pencil Lines

Enjoy the ride
Turned onto it's side

Photobucket

And the last one from Got Sketch

Funny little fellows
Turned to suit photos.

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping in!

1 comment:

Chloe said...

LOve love love these page!!! Thanks for the inspiration :-)