Monday 27 December 2010

Scrapbook Savvy December Cybercrop

Are you looking for a creative way to unwind from the past few weeks?
Over at Scrapbook Savvy we have decided to make the most of the public holidays and celebrate our Post Christmas Cybercrop!

Loads of fun challenges from the DT and I have put together a Trivia Quiz to stimulate the mind as well.

There is plenty of time for you to play along.
The Trivia Quiz closes Midnight tomorrow (28/12) and the challenges are not due to be uploaded until Midnight Sunday January 2nd.

Who wouldn't want the opportunity to win some Savvy dollars or a yummy RAK from me :)

My challenge is to create a single or double page capturing '2010 at a glance'.
Use 12 photos, one from each month of this year, to capture some-one or something from this year.
You can scrap about yourself, your family, your kids or your scrapping.

My subject, of course is my gorgeous boy! But I will do a scrapping review at some stage too.

2010 at a glance

Photobucket


Hope to see you over at Scrapbook Savvy

No comments: