Saturday 1 November 2008

The beginning of a new month!

There seems to be a few challenges around ATM trying to help people to blog everyday.
My friend and co DT, Colleen over at www.scrapdango.net is giving it a go, so thought I would be a support person for her.

The start of the month is always so busy with new challenges to post and DT reveals, so the challenge will be for me to keep going after the first week.

So what have I been upto, well yesterday Harry and I went Ten Pin Bowling.
Strange I know, but it seems master H has a real fascination with it.
He did so well, his arms got a little tired towards the end of the second game, but maybe because he was having my shot as well!! He even got a spare!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This morning I have been to the dentist for a check-up, had 2 new tyres put on the car and have stripped the beds to wash the sheets. Totally thrilling I know.

Hope to scrap this afternoon, I need to finish my sample for my November Ad challenge and do a few 1,2,3 cyber challenges.

Until next time, which should be tomorrow LOL!!
Stay safe

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! Busy day and love the pictures!! Thanks for playing and I look forward to seeing what happens the rest of the month!! ;o)

Heather Lough said...

Good luck keeping up with the blogging. Don't know that I could do it right now.