Sunday 2 November 2008

I've been tagged!!

Thanks Diane! She tagged me a few days ago and I nearly forgot, OOPS!!

So I have to share 6 things you may not know about me, so here goes:

1. I hate eating Brusselsprouts, when I was younger I would swallow them whole with a raspberry cordial chaser. Now I am a big girl I just refuse to eat them LOL!!!

2. I have a very strong sense of smell, DH thinks I could work at the Airport sniffing out the criminals.

3. I have been married before, for just over seven years, sad when to people grow so far apart.
Or should I say one grows up the other one doesn't.

4. My partner and I are work sweethearts.

5. I was a nurse for 15 years, but I make the worst patient! Actually hate being in hospital.

6. I have a light truck license, but no blue singlets. LOL!!

OK. So now I am tagging Jess, Marcie, Carrie, Colleen, Tara, Heather and Kathi

I will be back later!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

These are always fun to read! I'll do this later!