Wednesday 12 November 2008

Finished for the week

I love Wednesday nights, it means I have finished work until next week.
It is a hard life but somebody has to do it LOL!!
Thankfully my little man was better behaved for Mum today after a horror day yesterday.
But I laughed a little, told Mum it was her turn for him to be naughty.
I am planning on taking DS to see Father Christmas on Friday, but I think we will wait to see how good he can be.

I have loads of scrapping that I need to do and I was hoping to get started tonight, but I think I am going to bed early to catch up on some sleep.
Just have to do more tomorrow.
Until then stay safe xx

1 comment:

Trudi Harrison said...

Hey There Stranger
Just dropping by to say 'HI'
I see that you have been scrapping up a storm - all your creations are wonderful as always
Be well
Trudi