Wednesday 19 November 2008

YIPPEE!!

I am now on holidays!!
It is only for a week, but it will still be nice.
Hopefully we can get the tree up and start doing our lights outside.

It will be my beautiful girl's seventh birthday on Tuesday, so Harry and I need to organise her balloons to release. He has decided they need to be rainbow colours this year, but I am sure he will change his mind when we get to the shop.
This time of year is always so difficult for me, I would give anything to have her here with me and hold her in my arms.
So be gentle with me, I take each day as it comes and no matter what people say, it never gets any easier.

I hope to get a few project done and lots of pages, nothing else planned.
Harry has an appointment with an ENT speciallist next week to check his tonsils out.
He has had about 6 bouts of tonsillitis in an 18 month period. They are the biggest and, I have to say, ugliest tonsils you have ever seen, but not sure what they will say.

I don't want them taken out if it is not necessary, but I want to be reassured that they will be OK.

Well the little guy is tucked away in bed, so it is time for me to get my scrapping stuff out and play.

Until tomorrow, stay safe. xx

2 comments:

di basnett said...

Will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Stay strong! Di xx

Trudi Harrison said...

Thinking of you my gorgeous friend and your beautiful angel