Wednesday 5 November 2008

I am keeping up for now

Well I have finished working for the week, YIPPEE!!
I don't mind the work I do and it is always great to catch up with the girls.
But now I can do what I love ...................... scrapping of course.
Hope to get a page finished tonight, maybe two, but I can hear DH snoring his heart out which always drives me nuts!!
Can some-one please tell me WHY men insist on falling asleep on the couch instead of going to bed, it seems so pointless to me and the snoring drives me INSANE, really!!!
DS has kindy in the morning, then we have the day to ourselves, but I need to get some washing done at some stage.

There are quite a few crops happening this weekend, I hope to play along with some of them.
Our Christmas Pageant is on this Saturday, so we will head there first thing in the morning, then have the rest of the weekend to relax.

Until tomorrow, stay safe xx

No comments: