Monday 17 November 2008

Getting back on track

So I am sick for a few days and then to add to it we loose our internet over the weekend.
What is that saying, If it don't rain, it pours!!
The bonus to the situation was I got to do some serious scrapping and recover properly from my bug. Hopefully the family can stay well for awhile.
We had our usual mad Monday, swimming and kindy, but all went well.

I solemly swear to get back to blogging everyday like I promised, hate when life gets in the way.

I wanted to share some challenges I completed over at www.scrappingoutback.com.au November Cybercrop last weekend. I love the challenges the girls give us, always fabulous techniques.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also did a sample for my November challenge "Decorative Scissors" at www.2croppincousinz.com

Photobucket

We had a mid Month reveal over at www.scrapdango.net this month, but I will post that seperately.

Take care xx

1 comment:

Trudi Harrison said...

Love the cupcakes Kez!!