Thursday 6 November 2008

Nice easy day!

Well as I type, the wind outside is beginning to pick up, I think it is going to be a bit wild overnight here! Hopefully we will get some rain with it too.
Well apart from the kindy run this morning and dropping into Target on the way home, Harry and I haven't done much. The usually daily tidy up, a load of washing and even managed to finish a page.
I have surfed my forums on and off throughout the day and got my DT kit from Scrapdango this afternoon. Can't wait to start playing. It is an awesome kit, you can check out our reveal on the 15th November. But I will post a photo of the kit before then.

Short and sweet tonight, DS is asleep, so I want to try and scrap for awhile tonight. Hopefully DH will go to bed soon.

Until tomorrow, Stay safe xx

No comments: