Tuesday 4 November 2008

Such a busy day

I have finally got the chance to sit down and play on the puter! YEAH!!
Well Tuesdays are usually a little mad, after working a full day, DH and I race home to get changed and head to Mum's place. She looks after Harry while I am at work, bless her!!
We all have dinner and then Shane and I head off to our ballroom dancing lessons with my sister and her hubbie Pat. We have been dancing for about 6 months now and absolutely love it.
Then it is back to Mums, pick up the little man and head for home. Harry and I go inside and Shane goes off to his motorbike meeting. I am exhausted just typing it all.

I don't tend to get much done on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, by the time I get Harry's things packed for Grandma's for Kindy and play we eat, shower and veg on the couch, go to bed and then get up for work.

It is a lovely humid night outside and it has just started to rain, it smells divine!!

And I just remember, Heather from www.scrapdango.net has just posted a new blog challenge so I think I will do that now while I am here.

4 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO

1) Driving a truck for the Blood Service
2) Working as a nurse
3) Living alone
4) Purchased my first new car

4 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR TODAY

1) Re-pack Harry's kindy bag
2) Catch up on my forums
3) Do dishes
4) Drop off drycleaning

4 RANDOM THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND

1) His brown eyes
2) Caring nature
3) Sexy bottom!!
4) His webber Lamb roast

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD

1) Checkout Supervosor
2) Shoes Sales Assistant
3) Waitress
4) Trainee Manager

4 MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE

1) Braveheart
2) Bridget's Jones Diary
3) Shrek
4) Grease

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN

1) Fiji
2) Tasmania
3) Brisbane
4) Melbourne

4 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT

1) New Zealand
2) Perth
3) Europe
4) Canberra

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH

1) Ghost Whisper
2) House
3) Australian Idol
4) Bones

4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

1) I 've been married before
2) I was born in the country
3) Middle child of five
4) Love motorbikes

Thanks Heather!! That was fun.
Now off to tidy up and get ready for bed.
Until tomorrow, stay safexx

No comments: