Monday 10 November 2008

Where did Sunday go?

I got so wrapped up in Idol and Dancing with the Stars, that I forgot to blog. BAD GIRL!!!
Wasn't Dancing with the stars just awesome!! They all did an amazing job.
And Idol is getting closer to the finish as well, then what will I watch 8(.

Well DH kept his word yesterday and took Harry out for a for hours.
I managed to finish my 123 November Challenge page which I thoroughly enjoyed doing.

Remember the criteria for this month,

1. Lace
2. Scary Photo
3. Monochromatic

Photobucket

Also did some DT work for SCRaPDANGo
But you will have to wait for that. HeHe!!

And then all of a sudden it is Monday again, swimming, shower, eat and Kindy.
It happens so fast I can hardly catch my breath.
I'm looking forward to Idol tonight and maybe a bit of scrapping before going to bed early, I am working the next two days so I need to stay on my toes.

Thanks for dropping in, Take care xx

1 comment:

Trudi Harrison said...

You work these colours so well Kez
Great job